Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call - 2022-10-17

Hi Brian,

Thanks for asking. Here’s the video for the call: https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2022-10-17.mp4 <https://meet.w3c-ccg.org/archives/w3c-ccg-education-2022-10-17.mp4>

And here are the slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1KwEPEOW9QsAm8T9eLiPyhlcOBzt7N3QV5sfoTvfAoeI/edit#slide=id.g16b4da7e4e7_0_8 <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1KwEPEOW9QsAm8T9eLiPyhlcOBzt7N3QV5sfoTvfAoeI/edit#slide=id.g16b4da7e4e7_0_8>

K.

——————
Kerri Lemoie, PhD
Director of Technology, Digital Credentials Consortium
https://digitalcredentials.mit.edu
@kayaelle
she/her/hers