Re: RDF Dataset Canonicalization Final Report

On Sat, Oct 15, 2022 at 5:04 PM Markus Sabadello <markus@danubetech.com> wrote:
> I don't have permission to merge
> https://github.com/w3c-ccg/rdf-dataset-canonicalization/pull/28. Who can
> do that?

I have the appropriate permissions and have:

* Added you (and all W3C CCG Editors) to have Write access to that repo.
* Added the W3C CCG Chairs to have Admin access to that repo.
* Merged Gregg and your PRs to fix the issues Gregg outlined.

Markus, you will need to:

1. Cut a new version of the FCGR.
2. Publish that FCGR into the W3C cg-reports folder.

The Chairs will then need to:

3. Issue a new FCGR via the CCG Chairs UI.

I hope that's clear. If it's not, I'm happy to assist. :)

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/