Re: Status List 2021 Questions

Question to folks logging bytes on public blockchains in unprunable,
grow-only fashion: what's the plan when a congested, costly blockchains
actually gains adoption beyond the niche usage level of today and it costs
a first born child to do some of this stuff while, for example, Crypto
Kitties v17 arrives with that new JPEG hotness, sending the chain into a
flurry (furry?) of price-spiking, crowd-out, transactional activity?