Re: Multi-signature Verifiable Credentials

For me, whenever I hear the term "multi-signature", my first question is
always if the "multi-signature" happens on the cryptographic layer (i.e.
a single signature is created using multiple keys) or if happens
elsewhere in the data model or protocol layer (e.g. multiple signatures
are attached to a VC or JWT or whatever).

My understanding of Verifiable Conditions is that they are about the
latter, i.e. they do multiple proofs and combine them in flexible ways.

Manu's list may also be missing a few things that can be done with
Verifiable Conditions, e.g.:

* Using multiple proofs to perform M of N threshold multi-signature.

Markus