Suggested Reading (was: Applications of DIDs to Federated Social Media)

Thanks Mike, Harrison.

I'm really looking forward to this call and conversation! I think the
ActivityPub-based Fediverse (Mastodon and many others) have done a
remarkable job so far.
But I also believe we can do a lot better, identity-wise (and authorization
capability-wise), in the Fediverse, and I think some of the CCG's tech
(DIDs, VCs, zCaps, etc) might prove useful.

Here's a pre-call reading item that might be of interest to those joining
the call:

Fediverse Enhancement Proposal (FEP-c390): Identity Proofs -
https://codeberg.org/fediverse/fep/src/branch/main/feps/fep-c390.md , which
outlines a proposal of how to link an ActivityPub Actor profile to one or
more DIDs (by including an LDI proof, etc).

Dmitri