RE: Cost to place an article on hyperonomy.com?

I have no idea who the person is who posted this email message or why she chose to include CCG.

My apologies.

From: Kristina Deon <kristina@audiencr.com>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2022 2:16 AM
To: Michael Herman (Trusted Digital Web) <mwherman@parallelspace.net>; Public-Credentials <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Cost to place an article on hyperonomy.com?

Hi there,

Can you please let me know about pricing and guidelines for placing an article on hyperonomy.com<http://hyperonomy.com>?

The site seems like a great fit for a key client campaign I'm working on, and our in-house writers can create a high-quality article based on your audience to make sure it's a great fit for you too!

As we have several other top clients looking to enhance their brand via editorial content in this niche, we can likely bring further opportunities your way later down the line if you're open to it.

See here two examples of recent pieces we have done:
https://www.re-thinkingthefuture.com/technologies/gp89-constructing-from-scratch-five-things-to-think-about-before-getting-started/<https://audiencr-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/27erB8-La9zlCTARIo7Q8N_OprQkSVuvEYbeoH3Derwe0_bRzhAGrYtlvLFs7MOzN3QmLnjpPYVgocP4oUSu1awlOfMxG2CGC8AvImxWMqFLio2H58RlAX2mMbLberUinekOT0FHfzXAOhh4VxKPSZMViOpAQcceTzq_D0VnJwKVOLNdqNl_lpc2JlOQivRBS39OWx0IyjwFasIgApqpb7gJaTS3dAT0XerEbdJfr6qKnV8hJk3sQtDgBJAt1LkWdgEPlIZcSz0WkCfGQHQ>
https://www.thetigernews.com/4-new-technologies-that-are-changing-how-we-protect-our-eyes/<https://audiencr-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/25vSt-vbLl0d9P-1cwK1cDNEkliIcxBEnhPMhctoBpAa3_bRzhAGjgQi8wN7AV02nOANuscYSLHGPmiI7Mb66Pxogeg-8QJj8KKtE1wcjwvKwCaSTWncSXl4u2kuyrNBKfiP-VN2BCu-0GJWDuSw2HpvS5-p1CbZgv-fgvPNT5-YwYim9V8O17gvhKx7T59afyZDR2CgPRSQApDM7uhvGTYZhDCRtSGCMeNo2py6TpMEDrQg>

I look forward to receiving your pricing info or just let me know if you prefer a quick call.

Thanks!

--
[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4wgUFdYGLDB4Djs4yOI9FRF51av4_tpk5m2DYh-bfzH9LfJ8CipusqmZTmXwgd-XBUoMnlxGp8]