Re: Updating SafeCurves for 2022...

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 19:57:09 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 5/24/22 10:40 AM, Orie Steele wrote:
> Anyone know how many days it's been since W3C resolved the DID Core formal
> objection?

I've sent an email to leadership at W3C asking for an updated timeline and
whether I can share it with the membership, or, ideally, publicly.

I'll let everyone know if I get a response. This is the first time I've
reached out since the matter moved from the W3C Formal Objection Council
Experiment, who decided to pass making a decision on the matter, back to the
W3C Director.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/