Re: [Agenda] W3C Credentials CG Call Tues, April 19, 9am PDT, 12pm EDT, 5pm BST, 6pm CEST / 4AM+1 NZST

On 5/6/22 5:58 AM, Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin wrote:
> Anyone know how to access the archive of recordings :D That can be a link
> or something, that one can modify based on dates. Or shall they stay
> inaccessible?

Snorre, you can get the raw minutes for any W3C CCG (weekly or individual work
item) call by going here:

https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/scribe-tool/

Then:

1. Select the Work Item name.
2. Select the date.
3. Click "Retrieve Raw Logs"

You can also download the audio (if the audio recording didn't fail during the
call, which happens some of the time -- we're still trying to fix that).

Did that answer your question, Snorre?

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/