Re: Invitation VC-EDU Interoperability Plug Fest

Awesome
This is great
We applied, and look forward to this event:)

*Leah Houston M.D <https://twitter.com/LeahHoustonMD>.*
Chief Executive Officer
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahhoustonmd/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/LeahHoustonMD>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/hpecid/>  <https://angel.co/company/hpec>
<https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/hpec-a109>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected under
applicable law from disclosure to anyone other than its intended
recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its
contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender or *webmaster@hpec.io
<webmaster@hpec.io>* immediately
and then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. We take steps to protect against viruses and other malicious code
but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as we accept no
liability for any which remain. We may monitor electronic mail sent to and
from our server(s) to ensure regulatory compliance to protect our clients
and business.