Re: Agenda for Secure Data Storage WG call (Identity Hub task force) - March 31, 2022

Would it be possible to also discuss whether we could reschedule the
identity hub meetings to be more European-friendly? I sent an email to this
list a while ago and people seemed to support that proposal but no action
was taken.

Thanks,
Oliver