Re: Reminder: You can present to the CCG

On 3/23/22 5:38 AM, Daniel Hardman wrote:
> The recent email thread about centralization dangers indirectly touched on
>  DIDComm v2. I'd like to come to the CCG and describe that technology so
> everyone has an accurate mental model of which problems it attempts to
> solve, which it ignores, and where it complements or competes with other
> ideas.

I'd appreciate a presentation by Daniel on DIDCommv2... especially if it
covers the WACI stuff as well. I have hard a hard time following the latest in
WACI + DIDCommv2 land and given the current discussion on the mailing list,
and WACI + DIDCommv2 in the CCG wallet protocol comparison table, it would be
a timely topic.

Perhaps a presentation on OIDC4V* would be good as well, if there are any
volunteers.

I can volunteer to do a presentation on CHAPI updates over the past year as
well, including the new native app support... but not until this most recent
thread resolves in some takeaways that would be useful to share with the
community. That might take another month or so...

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/