Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

@Manu: SIOPv2 does allow mediation but doesn't define mediation. I also
think you cannot compare CHAPI with SIOP. CHAPI is a mediator with
high-level APIs without defining request/response objects whereas SIOPv2 is
a protocol with defined request/response objects. That is also why I
mentioned one could potentially use CHAPI to get a list of SIOPv2 OP
configs (where the `authorization_endpoint` of the particular wallet is
configured).