Re: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

Another thing I have some trouble getting my head around and since CHAPI
was mentioned so often. I think it is quite odd to see CHAPI as the
solution to the "centralization issue" -- CHAPI a browser polyfill with the
promise that it will be implemented by the browser vendors eventually, the
same "Big Tech" companies people in this thread are worried about. Also
outlined some of my misunderstandings of CHAPI here:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2022Mar/0200.html.