Re: Request for Presenters: In-Person Presentation of Credentials

In person would refer to a (possibly software assisted) person-to-person
interaction, such as presenting a COVID credential to get into a venue.
There isn't consistent terminology here; in mDL it is referred to as
'attended' since there's usually either a check via photo attribute or by
matching against another credential (like a national/state id) to make sure
you are interacting with the subject.

This is to contrast remote interactions, such as presenting a COVID
credential to a website to get tickets to an event. This might be referred
to as 'unattended' or 'over the internet' in mDL parlance.

-DW

computer. Thank you._