Re: Web-NFC. Was: Centralization dangers of applying OpenID Connect to wallets protocols (was: Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT])

I might need to follow up with the TangemID people. I am not sure how to
reach them. I have an installation of their Tangem ID app on my iPhone. I
just ran through the process with the cards handed out after the spring
2021(?) IIW and I got an error “This data cannot be signed”. I do have an
NFC reader and an NFC reader/writer in addition to what is available with
my iPhone.

Anyways, yes Tangem is out there.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh