Re: 2022-2026 Verifiable Data Standards Roadmap [DRAFT]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 11:32:21 -0400
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 3/18/22 6:27 AM, David Chadwick wrote:
> The most unassuming and kindly person in SSI?

*lol* -- that's very kind of you, David... but the narrative, my man! It
doesn't fit the dictatorial narrative!

One thing that I am happy to see in the OpenID response is people (many of
them implementers) that are actively involved in CCG, DIF, and OpenID
positively engaging in the discussion and making relevant points all around.
Looking forward to seeing how the debate progresses over the next couple of
days/weeks.

Perhaps CCG isn't as much of a silo as some keep asserting. :P

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/