Re: Request concerning new CET-friendly meeting time

+1 to making the regular meeting time more EU-friendly. This would allow
Spruce folks to show up more regularly and actively contribute to the SDS
WG and Identity Hub efforts, ensuring better alignment of our increasing
efforts on open source data vaults. Further, I imagine EU-based people more
generally will have really valuable additions to the WG with respect to the
data regulatory environment there and European Commission-level initiatives
such as eSSIF + eIDAS that could find the outputs of SDS WG useful. Thanks
to the chairs for your consideration.