[CANCELED] VC API Work Item - March 8th 2022

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 09:14:03 -0500
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
The VC API work item call for today is cancelled:

We need more input and work on the following PRs:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-api/pull/263

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-api/pull/268

We also have remaining action items that need to be completed before we should
take up people's time with a call:

* Mike Prorock to update all VC API endpoints to follow
  collection design patterns where applicable.

* Manu to articulate why transaction-id is an expression
  of a 128-bit number that is meaningful to the server,
  but opaque to the client, and how we might open up the
  range of values later.

* Manu to fix Respec OAS renderer to render JSON Schema in
  a more compelling way.

* Mike Prorock to put together a PR for rendering all the
  OAS files in a way that web developers will understand.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/