Re: Cross border identity use case - which did methods?

thanks manu,

>>The solution that we've found, that seems to work for everyone involved
regardless of where they fall on the topic above, is to allow for ONE
tightly controlled service description in a DID Document that specifies a
public interaction point where you can "Get more VCs...".

Sounds good to me - if we use did document service endpoints at all then
we'll follow that convention.

My answer to david's message about did:key vs jwt-uri for the trust link on
the cross border identity use case might also have some relevance - ie it
brings up questions about the anti-correlation intent of the exporter who
is creating dids.  Or more specifically, the design / implementation
principles observed by the software vendor that is selling services to the
exporter...  As you point out, there's lots of opportunity for poor use of
what is a very powerful technology.  I'm not entirely sure how to mitigate
this other than maybe more content in the implementation guide that is
focussed on these kind of correlatable identity architecture best
practices...

--
Steve Capell