Re: usage of credentialSubject WITHOUT id?

thank you Niels!
A link to the “Bearer Credentials” section in the “Credential Subject” section would be helpful, because having read all the spec loosely and during the course of several days, I forgot the link between the two concepts (when id is missing).
And yes, example 33 should be about the concert ticket, which explains it all.
Thanks for your final insight, as well.
giuseppe