Re: DIF VC-JWTs look like Linked Data Proof Verifiable Credentials

That's right; I do think did-jwt-vc can be made conformant, but there are
some repo/work item ownership issues to sort out. Perhaps we (Centre) can
help with that after we figure out who else is interested in actively
contributing to that repo going forward.