Re: Good reading

Hi Adrian,

If you don't mind, can you expound more on why you think Issuer and
Verifier hold more power than Holder in the current Issuer - Holder -
Verifier model?

In this triad, the Issuer and Verifier hold immense and, as the EFF blog
> post points out, almost unchecked, power over the holder.

In the current model, Holder intermediates the identity-related
transaction, and since the middleman usually controls the multi-sided
platform, my understanding is that Holder should hold more power than
Issuer and Verifier.  Why do you think this is not the case?  And how could
the new "Service Provider" party address the problem?

Thanks,
Harrison

--
*Harrison Tang*