Re: did:key DID Document generation algorithm feedback

Could I sit in on a WG meeting on this topic?

I am behind:
https://www.npmjs.com/package/did-key-creator
https://www.npmjs.com/package/key-did-resolver
and some updates to decentralized-identity/did-jwt

I'll look more at the PR, but maybe hearing you talk would spark an idea
and lead to improvement. (in my copious time :P)

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259