Re: Extending the co-chair election - NEW DEADLINE: 6/21/22 EOD

Hi Kimberly, Mike, Heather, and fellow Community members,

I will humbly self-nominate for the CCG co-chair position.  Below are some
info about me:

Your name and affiliation (if any)

Harrison Tang.  CEO / Co-Founder of Spokeo, Inc.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/theceodad/

> A brief statement of background and why you would like to be chair

I've been working in the identity data industry for more than a decade, and
I've become a firm believer in Verifiable Credentials and Self-Sovereign
Identity in the past two years.  As laid out in the Verifiable Credentials
<https://www.w3.org/TR/vc-data-model/> document, identity is inherently a
multi-sided platform and ecosystem with various stakeholders (e.g.
verifiers, holders / data subjects, issuers, ... etc).  To solve the
problem of identity, we need a multi-party and multi-disciplinary approach
across data integration, information security, identity and access
management, data science, and even sociology.  I will not pretend to be the
most qualified candidate in terms of technical expertise; that said, I am
willing to help facilitate the conversations and grow this community as I
see CCG/VC pivotal and revolutionary to many industries (including mine).
I think we still have a lot to do before VC/SSI gains wide-spread adoption,
and like many of you, I hope to do my small part to further this noble
cause.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions at any time.

Sincerely,
Harrison

--
*Harrison Tang*