Re: Reminder: Unsuitable language & Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct

Joe,
Thanks, this is helpful, and I agree that this is a highly problematic time
for any nuanced conversation where the precise meanings of words matter,
and unfortunately some of our greatest looming issues depend on nuance and
clear discussion to solve.

I really like your tie back to the ethical web principles as a framework to
look at that Moxie post.  That is a view that we should look at clearly as
a community and is a great way to tackle the issues in the post head on in
a way that avoids some of the more emotional responses that we
unfortunately are seeing all over the place right now.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/