Re: Proposal Work Item | Credential Chaining

I second Manu's request. Rieks

________________________________
From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2022 7:19:03 PM
To: public-credentials@w3.org
Subject: Re: Proposal Work Item | Credential Chaining

On 1/27/22 5:49 AM, Robin Klemens wrote:
> I hereby want to propose a new work item on "Chaining of Credentials"

The topic sounds interesting, Robin... do you have a link that we could read?
I'm struggling with understanding what you mean by "Chaining of Credentials"
-- as it could mean many things based on the conversations in this community
over the years.

Some background reading material, or just defining what you mean by "Chaining
of Credentials" would be helpful.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/