Re: DIF - Interop invitation

We are meeting again in about 40 min - 2pm pacific for Part 2 of this
discussion.
The same links are valid for this meeting as I circulated before.

Here is the link to audio/video the meeting last week:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/IHcPymxSqLXMneCDGV1F9JRGDtIDTCzNYQy4qGWGeIFgU4cXBS-OXTJOLFcgXWx-.rSMOOgEGUuJEbWuu

- Kaliya