Re: Commissioning support in keytool-cli for did:key/secp keys?

FWIW, I have the NIST curves in this PR:
https://github.com/ceramicnetwork/js-ceramic/pull/1884 . I booked ETH
Denver this year: Feb 11- 20th, so I will be focusing on that for the time
being. If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, maybe I
can help.

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/