Re: State of Revocation Lists

Regards Manu's comments on accumulator based revocation registries.

Work on accumulator-based revocation registries is going on amongst several
organizations at the Decentralized Identity Foundation (DIF) in the Applied
Cryptography Working Group (
https://identity.foundation/working-groups/crypto.html).  If you are
interested, please take a look there.

The work there is indeed about mitigating the issues that Manu raises, and
significant progress has been made.  For example, we have a working example
of a method that has the same data volume properties as the VC Status List
for each of the participants (issuer, holder, verifier).

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*