Re: some thought after using did:web

Yeah, there are quite a few different linked data suites that can represent
keys in DID documents. Here is the one you are using now
https://w3c-ccg.github.io/lds-jws2020/. The suite is actually a concern at
the VC level so enforcing representations on DID methods doesn't really
make sense imo.

I'm also interested in the use of the universal resolver for did:web. It is
one of very few did methods that doesn't take any setup or special
infrastructure. you can simply take the domain from the did and send an
http request to {domain}/.well-known/did.json. Using the universal resolver
for this adds latency, another point of failure and adds the possibility of
surveillance.

Brian