Re: Human rights perspective on W3C and IETF protocol interaction

In the interest of keeping things in scope to the CCG I would be happy to
co-author and support a report work item related to something like "Ethical
Implications of Digital Credentials".  I share many of the same concerns
around fundamental definitions as noted by Bob, and those details could be
flushed out while working on such a report.

Mike Prorock
mesur.io