Fwd: Weekly github digest (Weekly update on Verifiable Credentials WG activity)

This weekly digest is great !

Do you use some custom tool to generate the digest? Or does GitHub natively have some feature to do it ?

I Would like to generate the same digest for the dev activities on our own GitHub repos ..

Thanks !

Steven Capell
Mob: 0410 437854

Begin forwarded message: