[CANCELLED] VC API Work Item call CANCELLED for February 22nd 2022

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 09:35:17 -0500
To: W3C Credentials CG <public-credentials@w3.org>
Our PR queue is empty this week and we have actions that people have taken
that have not produced PRs yet. As a result, the call this week is cancelled
to give participants more time to finish the PRs that they signed up to do:

* Mike Prorock to update all VC API endpoints to follow
  collection design patterns where applicable.

* Manu to articulate why transaction-id is an expression
  of a 128-bit number that is meaningful to the server,
  but opaque to the client, and how we might open up the
  range of values later.

* Mike Varley to create a PR to address issue #259, group
  will review PR after it is raised.

* Manu to fix Respec OAS renderer to render JSON Schema in
  a more compelling way.

* Mike Prorock to put together a PR for rendering all the
  OAS files in a way that web developers will understand.

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/