Re: Phil Windley, Biometrics, and Digital Identities

How is a "kiosk inside a privacy booth at a supervised location" different
from a voting booth?

In any case, *electronic devices should never be used to tally or record
votes*. One may use such devices to count votes, but the result should only
be trusted after an appropriate amount of integrity assurance based on
manual counting of physical, non-electronic voting media.

bob wyman