Re: CBOR-LD for VC

Would be interesting to explore what the intersection of CBOR-LD, VCs, and
IPLD would be. IPLD is a dataformat for hash linked data. It specifies a
DAG-CBOR encoding which uses tag 42 to represent a hash link (which imo is
pretty much the only way you can responsibly do linked data).

regards,

*Joel Thorstensson *
Co-founder / CTO
[image: 3Box Labs] <https://3boxlabs.com>