Re: No VC-EDU Call Monday, December 19

Giant thank you to Kerri, Dmitri, and Simone for their leadership of this
important work, and thanks to all involved for your contributions!

Happy holidays everyone!

Deb

Deborah Everhart, Ph.D.

Chief Strategy Officer

Credential Engine <http://credentialengine.org/>

deverhart@credentialengine.org

Credential Engine is a non-profit whose mission is to map the credential
landscape with clear and consistent information, fueling the creation of
resources that empower people to find the pathways that are best for them.