Re: [PROPOSED WORK ITEM] Verifiable Issuers and Verifiers

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 1:17 PM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

The work item focuses on how a party or its agent can decide whether or
not to engage with a counterparty in a transaction (that is: "Can I trust X
to do Y?").

I think an equally important question is "In what ways am I vulnerable if I
ask X to do Y?"

Your question implies that the only threat is non- or mal-performance.  I
think the other
question captures your intent better.

Alan Karp