Re: Google Browser/FedCM team exploring native APIs for CHAPI

Please feel free to ask these questions at our regular Tuesday meetings.
In addition, we've invited the Google FedCM team to present at W3C CCG
on *Tuesday
1/24/2023*.

Here is a list of the upcoming discussions:
https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/credentials/calendar.

Sincerely,
Harrison