From: Alex Tweeddale <alex@cheqd.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 6, 2022 7:45 PM
To: Daniel Buchner <dbuchner@tbd.email>
Cc: public-credentials (public-credentials@w3.org) <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: PROPOSED WORK ITEM: DID-Linked Resources Specification

Hey Daniel,

I certainly agree that a call before the holidays would be useful to make sure that we're not duplicating efforts and coming up with conflicting solutions. Taking a quick look at the Decentralized Web Node spec, there is definitely overlap in how you're using collections and presenting metadata for resources; and differences in how you're using queries via the "service" section vs how we're using "linkedResourceMetadata".

I'll ping you separately and we can organise a call to discuss and align the different approaches.

FYI we've also made significant progress in our approach and have fully resolvable DID URLs for resources working on cheqd. See for example the IIW logo as a resouce pulled from the cheqd mainnet here:
https://resolver.cheqd.net/1.0/identifiers/did:cheqd:testnet:z6jKUJA5YcZsNxZgsrQPKPipL2FRTf4s/resources/8140ec3a-d8bb-4f59-9784-a1cbf91a4a35

and fully returned DID Document here with associated linkedResource metadata:
https://resolver.cheqd.net/1.0/identifiers/did:cheqd:testnet:z6jKUJA5YcZsNxZgsrQPKPipL2FRTf4s