Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

Joe, you said:

> However, at no point should the issuance VCs require any usage behavior to be trackable by anyone uninvolved in the issuance,
>nor should verifying VCs require any usage behavior to be trackable by anyone uninvolved in verification.

Maybe I am missing something, but that doesn’t seem possible in many use cases.  Since a DID has to be resolved and then accessed, whomever is holding that DID document (which I am going to assume sits behind some form of service responding to the DID Resolution) can track access.  This is no different than a web server doing analytics/tracking.

If the DID could be issued by the issuer, and not provided by me (for various reasons), then the issuer would know every time that VC/DID is accessed.

Am I missing something??

Leonard