RE: Authorized Issuer Lists

>… and the volume of usage of those issues credentials by verifiers can be tracked so that people can infer how trusted it is by the volume and diversity of who is using those verifiers
> … Do any of the specifications support this kind of governance? I’d be curious to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Curious about this as well.

I would like to understand approaches to track “ … the volume of usage of those issues credentials by verifiers can be tracked so that people can infer …“ in such a manner that is resistant to gaming that metric, since it could end up becoming a situation very similar to how folks try to game Google’s PageRank algorithm.

Best Regards,

Anil