Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

Manu,

I would also flag the EBSI Issuer Trust Model -  3 key registry components: Trusted Accreditation Organization (TAO), Trusted Issuers (TI), Trusted Schemas.

All registries stored on the EBSI ledger

Slideware:  https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/wikis/download/attachments/475267160/Chapter%205%20-%20Issuer%20Trust%20Model.pdf?api=v2

Tech doc: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/wikis/display/EBSIDOC/Trusted+Registries+API

there is some emphasis and activity on the  Edu space, particularly the Diploma Use Case.

An interesting early adopter of this EBSI Trust Mode is DEQAR, an example of TAO, that allows recognized EU Unis to easily confirm their accreditation status.
https://www.eqar.eu/qa-results/synergies/european-blockchain-service-infrastructure-ebsi/

We have invited the EBSI team from the European Commission to present on it during our VC EDU call on Sept. 26th (11am EDT).

More generally we think a comparison between the EU EBSI approach and the TOIP would be very interesting !  Maybe this could be rolled up and hosted by CCG !

Happy to facilitate intros and any further support.

Simone

Simone Ravaioli
Director Global Ecosystem and Innovation
Digitary by Parchment

simone.ravaioli@parchment.com

+39 348 8903631

digitary.net