Re: Authorized Issuer Lists

With regard to the ToIP Trust Registry Protocol Specification
<https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/ToIP+Trust+Registry+Protocol+Specification>
that Tomislav already cited—which was created in response to the very
strong need for trust registries in the Good Health Pass
<https://trustoverip.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/GHP_Interoperability_Blueprint.pdf>
work on COVID credentials, the ToIP Trust Registry Task Force has seen very
strong interest and is planning to start work on a 2.0 version in late
September. Anyone interested can join the effort here
<https://wiki.trustoverip.org/display/HOME/Trust+Registry+Task+Force>.

=Drummond