Re: Role of different groups in W3C

On 8/9/22 11:29, Mike Prorock wrote:

> fantasai shared a personal take on these roles, that I thought was especially
> poignant and can act as a good mental model to think about the roles,
> especially as we see the addition of a formal corporate board in the new legal
> entity. Thankfully she consented to me sharing with the list here (with the
> request to withhold her email for spam concerns - she is bcc-ed on this note):

To be clear, messages from anyone on this list isn't my concern, it's just
that the list is publicly archived and I try to use a different email for
those. :) You're welcome to contact me directly if you want, my various
contact info is documented here:
   https://fantasai.inkedblade.net/contact

~fantasai