Re: [MINUTES] W3C CCG Credentials CG Call - 2022-03-15

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 3:36 PM Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries>
wrote:

> This might be helpful:
>
> https://docs.ipfs.tech/how-to/address-ipfs-on-web/

Thanks Orie.  That was helpful.

The document seems to describe the ipfs:// URI scheme ( as well as ipns:
and dweb: )

Slight nit is that the scheme seems quite closely coupled to IPFS, and
while IPFS uses multihash, multihash itself seems, as far as I can tell, to
be designed to used in a loosely coupled manner.

So perhaps there is some utility in a more generic, multihash:, scheme.