Re: [AGENDA: VC-EDU] Verifiable Credentials for Education Task Force Call Mon, April 11: CTDL and Credential Registry data

Thanks all for your time and consideration of the value of CTDL and
Credential Registry data for information needed to understand what a VC-EDU
credential means. We look forward to continuing the discussion and
contributing to the work of shaping a shared data context.

The presentation
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jJS8coAlz8uhHoS8WaO9Ey0k8BEulwWHuzDrdLctY1A/edit#slide=id.p1>
Phil Barker walked us through on the call today
The discussion doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ei7uxTeLs_vQPtMpRPx4KVZ-nQ46ySUlXpF1nzhgJUM/edit?pli=1#heading=h.i33feeiez3el>
he wrote with an explanation and examples, open for comment

Please let us know your thoughts, questions, and additions.

Deb

Deborah Everhart, Ph.D.

Chief Strategy Officer

Credential Engine <http://credentialengine.org/>

deverhart@credentialengine.org

Credential Engine is a non-profit whose mission is to map the credential
landscape with clear and consistent information, fueling the creation of
resources that empower people to find the pathways that are best for them.