Re: Wallet Invocation Protocols Analysis (was: Re: Progress check on this thread)

On 4/2/22 8:08 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> I have not been able to move over the presentation exchange protocol analysis
> yet, but will do so soon. The old spreadsheet has been locked as read-only
> with pointers to the new documents.

The Digital Wallet Protocols Analysis Google Sheet has now been moved over to
the Google Doc, including all tables, descriptions, and comments (sorted by
section).

All new wallet protocol analysis work should happen in:

W3C CCG Digital Wallet Protocols Analysis
https://docs.google.com/document/d/139dTcWp28LePAQjrA1uXVy4d154B22Y2d-vn5GvIaec/edit#

We'll probably make multiple passes over the next couple of weeks... in the
meantime, don't be shy to raise comments, suggest changes, etc.

We could really use some help in sanity checking the DIF PeX v2 and Aries PPP
v2 stuff here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/139dTcWp28LePAQjrA1uXVy4d154B22Y2d-vn5GvIaec/edit#heading=h.xesq4by6poup

... as well as the WACI + DIDCommv2 stuff here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/139dTcWp28LePAQjrA1uXVy4d154B22Y2d-vn5GvIaec/edit#heading=h.qb59cylmhuyc

https://www.digitalbazaar.com/