Re: Verifiable Credentials use case questions

Hi there, not sure if you got any valuable responses to this question, and
I might not be the best person to answer, i’m working on a credentialing
and identity solution for doctors… And whenever people start talking about
NFT’s I say… “Well yeah… A doctors credential is an NFNTT - Nonfungible and
nontransferable token:)”

--
Leah Houston M.D.
President and Founding Partner