Re: Principal Authority – new article on Wyoming law defining Digital Identity

Powers of attorney may be general, limited, or special. Someone who has
become an invalid could issue an unlimited but revocable power of
attorney to their caretaker.

They are usually written documents, although some jurisdictions allow
oral power or attorney agreements. This might be extended to digital
more easily than creating some new body of law?

Interesting question though.

MM

--
*Moses Ma | Managing Partner*