Re: Principal Authority – new article on Wyoming law defining Digital Identity

Can't we use laws around power of attorney to manage delegation of
rights and privileges held by your identity?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/power_of_attorney

--
*Moses Ma | Managing Partner*
moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com